Have you ever heard of a blue-nana? Neither had we…until we put together this luscious, healthful, pareve, and dairy-free smoothie.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup almond butter, Justin’s vanilla preferred
- 1 tablespoon honey, blueberry preferred
- 1 teaspoon oat bran
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- juice of 1 small lime
- 8 large ice cubes
- Place the blueberries, bananas, almond milk, almond butter, honey, oat bran, flaxseeds, lime juice, and ice into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer and serve.