This glory green smoothie has plenty of green vegetables and herbs, but it gets its sweetness from apples and grapes. You get a serving of veggies and fruit in one delicious drink! You will need a little advance planning to freeze the grapes before making this drink.
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, well washed and coarsely chopped
- 4 celery stalks with leafy green tops, coarsely chopped
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
- 2 cups frozen seedless green or red grapes, cut in half before freezing
- 1 cup baby spinach, washed and patted dry
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, with leaves and stems, well washed and coarsely chopped
- 7–10 ice cubes
- Place the mint, celery, apples, grapes, spinach, parsley, and ice cubes in a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.