Whether you grill indoors or out, this recipe is a year-round winner.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over. Place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for direct cooking over medium heat (or preheat a grill pan over medium heat on stovetop). Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Grill until the chicken is cooked through, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes each side.