Yields one serving
- Handful of sea tangle (kelp) noodles, rinsed with warm water and drained
- 1 T peanut butter, extra crunchy (creamy is fine)
- 1/2 tsp black bean garlic sauce
- 1 T mirin
- Generous squeeze sriracha, or to taste
- 3 T to 1/4 c almond milk
- Handful of baby spinach, rinsed and spun dry
- In a small, microwaveable bowl or saucepan, combine the peanut butter, black bean garlic sauce, mirin, and sriracha, stirring until well-combined.
- Stir in almond milk a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is thick and comparable in consistency to a cream sauce.
- Microwave the sauce on high for 45 seconds or heat in a saucepan over until it is just warmed through.
- Stir the sauce once more, toss with the noodles, and serve over baby spinach.